|« Jack Daniel's Brownies||Lemon-Garlic Cream Fettuccine »|
Avocado Egg Breakfast
This simple breakfast is easy to toss together, looks great, and packs a lot of flavor. You can try mixing it up with other types of cheese or spices to suit your taste.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 avocadoes
- Crumbled blue cheese
- 4 eggs, yolks separately from whites
- Spices, to taste
- Crushed red pepper
- Dried basil
- Dried cilantro
- Black pepper
- Cut the avocadoes in half and remove the seed.
- Place one egg yolk in each avocado half and enough egg white to fill the hole. Place a couple pieces of crumbled blue cheese in each. Top with spices to taste.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400°F until the egg is cooked, approximately 17-20 minutes.
- Serve hot directly out of the oven.
Adapted from Pane-Bistecca.
Thank you for trying and linking it!!
Form is loading...