|« Salmon Fillets with Mango-Orange Noodles||Italian Marinated Chicken »|
Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
These have quite a bit of kick. Plus, it's an excuse to eat more bacon.
Yield: 36 poppers
- 18 jalapeno peppers
- 2 bricks cream cheese (8 oz. each)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 lb. bacon strips, cut in half
- Trim the stem off the jalapenos and cut in half. Use a paring knife to clean out the seeds and leave them hollow.
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese and spices. Process until smooth and well mixed.
- Using a knife, fill each jalapeno with cream cheese. Wrap in a piece of bacon and place on a wooden skewer.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Adapted from Epic Meal Time.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...