|« Sweet Potato Bake||Orange Chicken Pizza »|
Bacon-Wrapped Brats with Mac & Cheese
I used to wonder if it was possible to improve on the brat. I now know that the answer is yes. Yes you can make a brat better, by adding bacon and mac & cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 lb. thick-cut bacon
- 6 beer brats
- 6 buns
- 1 box macaroni & cheese, prepared according to package directions.
- Wrap each brat in a slice of bacon. Use toothpicks to hold in place.
- Grill over medium-low heat until fully cooked, about 10-12 minutes.
- While the brats are grilling, prepare the macaroni & cheese according to package directions.
- Remove the brats from the gill and place in the buns. Top with macaroni & cheese. Serve hot.
This might be your weirdest creation yet.
Form is loading...