|« Watermelon Shark||Greek Potato Salad »|
A great summertime dessert with fruit, pudding, and cake. It's light and satisfying.
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages (3.4 oz. each, instant lemon pudding
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pound cake (18 oz.)
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
- Extra berries for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, milk, and lemon pudding. Foldin the sour cream. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the blueberries, strawberries, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Line the bottom of a 10" springform pan with parchment paper. Grease the sides and bottom.
- Cut the pound cake into cubes. Layer half of the cubes into the springform pan. Cover with half of the fruit and the top with half of the pudding.
- Repeat again for the next set of layers. You'll really have to pack it in there to make it fit.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to let the pudding fully set.
- Just before serving, remove from the fridge and remove the side of the springform pan. Top with whipped topping and extra berries.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...