|« Coconut Blackberry Rum Cake||Strawberry Cinnamon Bread »|
These squares are extremely moist. You'll absolultely love the taste (and where else will you find this much flavour in something so easy to bake?)
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup ricotta
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add milk, shortening, 1 egg, and lemon extract. Pour batter into a greased 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries over top of batter.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spoon over top of blueberries and spread evenly.
- Bake at 335ºF for 55-60 minutes, until top is lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting into squares.