|« Orange Chicken Pizza||Scalloped Pineapple Casserole »|
Candy Bucket Birthday Cake
Here's a birthday cake that is easy to make and is sure to impress. If the birthday girl loves Kit Kats and peanut butter then you're sure to please.
You can also substitute M&Ms for Reese's Pieces.
Yield: 12 servings
- One box (18.25 oz) cake mix, with ingredients listed on box to prepare it.
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) chocolate frosting
- 4 packages XL Kit Kat Bars (4.5 oz. each)
- 1 large ribbon
- 2 packages (6 oz. each) Reese's Pieces
- Prepare the cake mix according to package instructions. Bake in two 9" round cake pans as directed and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Level the top of the cakes with a serated bread knife. Frost the top of the first cake and stack with the second cake layer. Frost the sides and top.
- Break the Kit Kat bars into sticks and place vertically around the outside of the cake. Wrap the ribbon around the outside and pull it taut. Tie into a bow.
- Pour the Reese's Pieces into the top. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...