|« White Chili||Pork Stew »|
You can have cheese bread at home without a whole lot of work. Shred up some cheese, toss it on a crust, and you're ready to rock...
...with some help from Sous Chef Jon.
Yield: 5 servings
- 1 1/2 cups flour, divided
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/8 tsp yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- For the dough, combine 1/2 cup flour with sugar, salt, and yeast. Add in the oil and water and mix well until it's a thick goo. Add in remaining flour until you have a dough. Knead for 6 minutes.
- Place the dough in a warm place to rise for 30-40 minutes. Punch down the dough and roll into a 12-inch crust. Bake at 425°F for 8 minutes.
- Melt the butter and add the miced garlic. Brush over the crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 425ºF for 11-14 minues. Remove from the oven and let rest for 3-5 minues before serving.
Adapted from Lauren's Latest.