|« Fresh Strawberry Glaze Pie||Freedom Cake »|
A deliciously rich cheesecake with everything you could want: dark chocolate, white chocolate, and fresh berries.
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (Approx. 11-12 full crackers)
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 packages cream cheese, softened (8 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white baking chips, melted and cooled
- 1 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white baking chips, melted
- Striped Hershey's kisses
- Fresh Raspberries
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a mixing bowl. Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper and then press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese. Add the sugar, cream, and vanilla and whip until smooth. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the melted white baking chips.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the crust and bake at 350°F for 65-70 minuutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. (1-2 hours) Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- In a saucepan, combine the cream, butter, and sugar. Heat gradually to a boil, stirring regularly. Remove from heat.
- Place the chocolate chips in a bowl. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and let sit for 3 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the top of the cheesecake and let it drip down the sides. Cool on the counter for 1 hour, and then let set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Drizzle the melted white baking chips over the cheesecake. Top with Hershey's kisses and raspberries immediately before serving.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...