|« Peach Pie||Louisiana Red Beans and Rice »|
Mix up the traditional cheesecake recipe with a cinnamon-applpe twist.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can sweetend condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- For crust, cream butter and sugar together. Add remaining crust ingredients and mix well. Press into bottom and 1-1/2 inch up the sides of springform pan. Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- For filling, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and apple juice concentrate. Mix well. Add eggs and mix just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Cover springform pan in double-layer thickness of aluminum foil and place in water bath. Bake at 325°F for 40-45 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In large skillet, cook apples & butter until tender-crisp (about five minutes). Arrange over cheesecake and refrigerate overnight.
- In skillet, combine remaining topping ingredients and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened (about 1 minute). Spread over apples and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...