|« Okroshka||Dampfnudel »|
Garlic Cheese Chicken Wings
These wings have a great aroma, flavor, and crispy texture.
Yield: 28 chicken wings
- 3 whole bulbs of garlic
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 1/4 cups Italian seasons Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- Remove the papery covering on the garlic bulbs without breaking apart any cloves. Using a serated knife, cut the top off the bulbs and then spray with cooking spray. Cover in aluminum foil and bake at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and squeeze each clove of garlic into a blender. Add the butter and Tabasco sauce and purée until smooth. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheeses, and black pepper.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- The first photos below show aluminum foil that's been greased with cooking spray. That'll work, but the wings still stick a bit. Use parchment paper and you'll have a much easier time removing them from the baking sheet.
- For each chicken wing, coat with the garlic butter mixture and then cover with bread crumbs. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes. Serve hot directly from the oven.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...