|« Triple Cheese Balls||Stuffed Chicken Rolls »|
Goat Cheese Cranberry Appetizers
Yield: 50 pieces
Goat cheese always packs a flavorful punch. Combined with some spices and the sweetness of cranberry, your guests will love these appetizers.
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 50 Wheat Thins crackers
- Cream together the two cheeses with the spices. Spoon into a pastry bag.
- Using a star tip, pipe some cheese mixture onto each cracker. Top each with a dried cranberry. Store in the refrigerator
Adapted from Pane-Bistecca.
Thank you for choosing my recipe!! They look great!
Form is loading...