|« Berry Trifle||Grilled Burritos »|
Greek Potato Salad
Everybody loves potato salad. If they don't, they might be a zombie. Or a communist. Make this salad so that you can root out the zombies and communists!
Yield: 10 servings
- 10 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 head lettuce, coarsely chopped
- Cherry or grape tomatoes
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes. Place them in a large mixing bowl and let cool.
- When cooled, add the mayonnaise, oregano, and salt to the potatos. Fold into the potatoes without crushing them.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, and oil. Add the lettuce and toss to coat.
- Lay the lettuce on a serving plate. Put the potato salad on top and garnish with tomatoes. Store extra potato salad in the refrigerator.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...