|« Asparagus, Bacon, and Blue Cheese Frittata||Mango Lemonade »|
Grilled Bacon & Asparagus
I'm a firm believer that bacon can make anything better, and I submit this recipe as evidence. Tell me you don't want bacon with your asparagus!
Yield: 3 servings
- 14 sticks asparagus, trimmed and cut in half
- 7-8 strips bacon, cut into fourths
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 3 tsp Mexican chili pepper
- Wrap each piece of asparagus in a piece of bacon. Push onto bamboo skewers, approximately seven per skewer.
- In a small bowl, combine the blue cheese dessing and the chili pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the skewers over medium heat until cooked, approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the asparagus with the blue cheese sauce for dipping.
Adapted from about.com.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...