|« Freedom Cake||Beef Bourguinon »|
This bread is not too difficult to whip up and definitely looks fancy. Good side dish to make when you have comapny coming over.
Yield: 20-22 servings
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 large loaf French bread
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 jar (8 oz.) pesto
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb. sliced cheese
- Saute the onion in a skillet until tender. Remove from heat.
- Cut the french bread into 1" thick slices. Spread the cream cheese onto the slices. Spread the pesto on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with the sauteed onions and sliced tomatoes. Top each with 1-2 mushroom slices.
- Grill over medium heat until the bottom of the bread is toasted. Add a slice of cheese and cook for 1-2 minutes longer until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
Form is loading...