|« Blueberry-Dijon Chicken||Tie-Dye Cake »|
Iced Italian Cookies
These cookies are quick and easy to throw together and have a unique shape to them. After making one batch you'll immediately think about making more.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until well mixed.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well. Dough will be thick.
- Drop walnut-sized portions onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350ºF for 7 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For icing, mix the sugar, milk, and almond extract. It should be soupy.
- Dip each cooking into the icing, return to the wire rack, and top with sprinkles.
Adapted from Poor and Pretty.
An apoplectic Basil single handedly overpowered the hijacker just to be told by the
pilot that they were returning to Heathrow.
Some revel in the description of themselves as latter day Basil Fawltys forgetting that much of the comedy in the programme stemmed from the awfulness of Basil’s
relationship with his wife, from hhis total unsuitability for
a career dealing with the public and from a crippling frustration with his position iin life.
Low alloy steel includes elements likee molybdenum, chromium, manganese, or nickel and improves
tthe hardness of the steel.
I like it when people come together and share thoughts.
Great blog, contiue the good work!
Form is loading...