|« Bacon Jalapeno Poppers||Garlic Whipped Potatoes & Rutabagas »|
Italian Marinated Chicken
This easy to make recipe has great flavor and the skin is absolutely amazing.
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup Italian Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken in a container and pour the Italian dressing over it. Seal, shake to coat, and let marinade in the fridge for 24 hours. Periodically shake it to make sure all of the chicken is well coated.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the breading ingredients.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, coat with the breading, and place on a baking sheet that's been lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and cook for 10-30 additional minutes, until a thermometer near the bone indicates a temperature of 180°F.
- Serve hot.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...