|« Sausage Pie||Avocado Egg Breakfast »|
Jack Daniel's Brownies
Yield: 12 servings
- Brownies (Amounts may vary. Follow box directions)
- 1 box (18 oz.) brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniel's whiskey (instead of water)
- Pecan Topping
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granular sugar
- 1 cups (4 oz.) pecan halves
- 2 egg whites
- Caramel Sauce
- 11 oz. caramel topping
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel's whiskey
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- Mix together the brownie mix, egg, oil, and whiskey according to package directions. Bake according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack.
- For the pecan topping, combine the cinnamon and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine the pecan halves and egg whites. Remove the pecans from the egg mixture and dredge through the cinnamon sugar. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Cool.
- For the caramel sauce, combine the caramel topping, whiskey, and cranberries in a small pot. Whisk together and cook over medium heat until sauce is slightly thickened.
- To serve, pour a small amount of caramel sauce onto serving place. Place a brownie and top with pecan halves.
Adapted from PBS.
Quality content is the key to invite the users to visit the website, that’s what this website is providing.
Form is loading...