|« Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus||Caramel-Peanut Topped Brownie Cake »|
Jalapeno Popper Burgers
The weather is finally nice enough to be outside grilling again. So what are you gonna cook up? Try these jalapeno popper burgers and enjoy the party inside your mouth.
Yield: 6 burgers (1/3 lb. each)
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 8 slices pepper jack
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Halve the jalapenos lengthwise and then spray with butter-flavored cooking spray. Grill over medium heat for 3-5 minutes until tender. Once cool, chop finely. Mix into the cream cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and cajun seasoning. Mix in the eggs and beef.
- Form the beef into 12 patties. Divide the jalapeno filling onto 6 of them, and then cover with the other half.
- Grill burgers over medium heat for 6-7 minutes per side. Cover each with a slice of pepper jack cheese and let cook for 1 more minute to melt.
- Serve the burgers with lettuce and tomato.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
Ridiculous … in a good way … I have no other word.
Form is loading...