|« Banana Split Bites||Peanut Chicken »|
Lemon Marinated Chicken
I made this to take my new grill on its maiden voyage, and boy did the chicken turn out well. The flavor was clear but not overpowering, and the chicken was juicy and moist. Overall, I couldn't ask for more on a test-run with a new grill.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 thai chili pepper, finely minced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients.
- Pound the chicken breasts flat. Place the chicken and the marinade in an airtight container. Shake to coat the chicken.
- Store the contain in the fridge for 1-2 days. Shake it occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the contain and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Serve hot right off the grill.
Adapted from about.com.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...