|« Cinnamon-Apple Cheesecake||Cheesecake Brownies »|
This ain't your grandma's red beans and rice...
- 4 cans kidney beans, rinsed & drained (16 oz each)
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained (14 oz)
- 14 oz smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Cajun seasoning
- 2 green onions, chopped
- White rice, cooked
- Combine first 10 ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for about four hours.
- Stir and serve over white rice. Sprinkle with green onions.