|« Panzanella Pasta||Nutella Brownie Bites »|
People won't believe that a cake this tasty came out of a box.
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 box (18.25 oz) german chocolate cake, with ingredients listed on the box
- 1 can (16 oz) caramel frosting
- 1 can (12 oz) chocolate frosting
- 2 packages Whoppers (12 oz. each)
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Divide between two 9" round cake pans that have been greased and floured. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice each cake in half width-wise, creating 4 layers. Stack them up one at a time, spreading caramel frosting between each layer.
- Frost the sides & top with chocolate frosting. Press Whoppers into the sides and top of the cake, sticking into the frosting.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Adapted from taste.com.au.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...