|« Maltball Cake||Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese »|
Nutella Brownie Bites
Epic Meal Time has created yet another absurd recipe. I actually think it tastes better without the bacon (never thought I'd heard myself say that), but I kept the bacon in for the purists.
Yield: 14 Brownies
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 strips thick cut bacon
- 1 box (19.9 oz) brownie mix, with ingredients listed on the box
- 1 package crispy chocolate chip cookies
- Mix the cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil and then place a sheet of parchment paper. Lay out the bacon. Sprinkle with the brown sugar mixture and then smooth it out with your finger.
- Bake the bacon at 375°F for 10 minutes. Flip the bacon, sprinkle more brown sugar mixture, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line muffin tray with cupcake liners. Spoon brownie mixture into the cups, filling about 1/3 of the way full.
- Take a cookie and spread some nutella on the smooth (bottom) side. Press into the batter in each cup, nutella side up.
- Cute the bacon strips into quarters. Place one piece of bacon onto the nutella in each cup. Top with remaining brownie batter.
- Bake at 325°F for 25-30 minutes. Cool in the muffin tray for 20 minutes before you try to pull them out (otherwise they'll fall apart). Cool completely on a wire rack.
Adapted from Epic Meal Time.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...