|« Bacon Cups of Love||Lasagna »|
Gwen shares one of her Christmas recipes.
Yield: 100 truffles
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp water
- 10 tbsp butter
- 2 1/4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 6 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 6 tbsp frozen concentrate orange juice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Extra powdered sugar for rolling
- Melt the chocolate, water, and butter in a double boiler over medium heat until smooth. Be cautious not to burn the chocolate. Remove from the burner.
- Mix in the sugar, cream, orange juice concentrate, and vanilla until smooth. Refrigerate until solid, about three hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and form into small balls about 1" across. Roll in powdered sugar until well coated. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.
Form is loading...