|« Rum Squares with Bacon||Panzanella Pasta »|
Oven Crisped Potatoes and Bell Peppers
If you're a meat & potatoes kinda guy, then you'll want to give this recipe a shot.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Thinly slice the potatoes. Layer into a greased casserole dish.
- Combine the bell pepper, onion, butter, and black pepper. Spread over the potatoes.
- Bake at 425°F for 75 minutes. Serve hot.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...