|« Snickers Cake||S'more Brownies with Homemade Marshmallow Fluff »|
Pina Colada Pork Chops w/ Fruit Salsa
The flavor of these chops is amazing. And if you grill them right, they'll turn out tender and juicy. MMM.
Yield: 12 servings
- 12 pork chops
- Pina colada mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup pina colada mix
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp cold butter
- 1 avocado
- 4 kiwi
- 1 banana
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Poke each pork chop a few times with a fork. Put in a plastic container, cover with pina colada mix, and seal. Shake to marinate the chops and refrigerate until ready to grill. (At least one hour)
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a saucepan except the butter. Set aside.
- For the salsa, chop the avocado, kiwis, and banana. Add the lime juice, cilantro, and basil. Set aside.
- Remove the chops from the marinade. Grill them over medium heat for 6-8 minutes per side, until they reach a temperature of 145°F.
- While the chops are grilling, simmer the sauce over medium heat until slightly thickened. Add the butter and stir until melted and creamy. Remove from the heat.
- Serve the chops with the sauce and salsa.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...