|« Cookies n' Cream Brownies||Plum Pastry »|
Potato skins: in all their glorious fattening goodness.
Yield: 10 skins
- 5 large potatoes, cleaned
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4-5 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbed into small pieces
- Bake the potatoes at 400°F for 60 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half length-wise. Use a spoon to scoop out the insides, leaving a thin layer of potato over the skin.
- Combine the salt, garlic powder, pepper, caribbean jerk, paprika, and oil. Brush over the potatoes.
- Bake on a foil-lined baking sheet at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the potato skins. Sprinkle with onions and bacon. Serve hot.
You can certainly see your expertise within the article
you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they
believe. At all times go after your heart.
Form is loading...