|« Cookies n' Cream Brownies||Plum Pastry »|
Potato skins: in all their glorious fattening goodness.
Yield: 10 skins
- 5 large potatoes, cleaned
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4-5 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbed into small pieces
- Bake the potatoes at 400°F for 60 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half length-wise. Use a spoon to scoop out the insides, leaving a thin layer of potato over the skin.
- Combine the salt, garlic powder, pepper, caribbean jerk, paprika, and oil. Brush over the potatoes.
- Bake on a foil-lined baking sheet at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the potato skins. Sprinkle with onions and bacon. Serve hot.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...