|« Parmesan Tomatoes||African Beef Curry »|
This visually striking pasta dish tastes just as good as it looks. Lots of cheese is always a welcome addition to any meal.
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 16 oz. rigatoni, cooked
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb. grated mozarella cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the beef witht he garlic and pepper. Strain off excess fat. Add the crushed tomatoes, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the rigatoni and parmesan. Arrange in the springform pan standing up on end. Pack them tightly together. (You won't quite use all the rigatoni)
- Pour the meat sauce over the pasta. Push down into the rigatoni.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes. Cover with mozarella and bake another 15-18 minutes until the cheese is golden.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes. Run a knife along the edge, remove the side of the springform pan, and serve hot.
Adapted from Noble Pig.
That looks absolutely mouthwatering. Thank you for all the step by step pictures.
It is really a great and useful piece of info.
I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
This article offers clear idea in support of the new people of blogging, that truly how
to do blogging.
Quality posts is the main to attract the users to pay a visit the website, that’s
what this website is providing.
The other essential thing to shed your weight is always to sleep adequately,
every night. If this isn’t the best fat loss trick you ever
heard then I don’t know what’s going to help you. Making a short
lived sacrifice is not going to permanently solve a problem.
Hi there, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was funny.
Keep on posting!
In case I were the one having to write this article, all these
readers would be frustrated. Itâ€™s a very good thing you are
the writer and you provide fresh creative ideas to us all.
This is entertaining.
Wow, incredible weblog layout! How lengthy have you
ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy.
The whole look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the
I’m unsure where youâ€™re obtaining your information, nevertheless fantastic topic.
I need to spend some time learning or knowing more.
Many thanks for great information. I was searching for
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at this website is genuinely fastidious.
Just a few weeks in the past a video surfaced on YouTube for a
project called Phonebloks (?v=oDAw7vW7H0c).
I was suggested this site by my cousin. I am uncertain whether
this post is published by him or anybody else but this such detailed post and i like
Copy Editor is one of the easiest jobs which you can do from your property without having creating
Definitely instructional as well as superb structure of articles,
now thatâ€™s terrific.
Form is loading...