|« Parmesan Tomatoes||African Beef Curry »|
This visually striking pasta dish tastes just as good as it looks. Lots of cheese is always a welcome addition to any meal.
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 16 oz. rigatoni, cooked
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb. grated mozarella cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the beef witht he garlic and pepper. Strain off excess fat. Add the crushed tomatoes, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the rigatoni and parmesan. Arrange in the springform pan standing up on end. Pack them tightly together. (You won't quite use all the rigatoni)
- Pour the meat sauce over the pasta. Push down into the rigatoni.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes. Cover with mozarella and bake another 15-18 minutes until the cheese is golden.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes. Run a knife along the edge, remove the side of the springform pan, and serve hot.
Adapted from Noble Pig.
That looks absolutely mouthwatering. Thank you for all the step by step pictures.
It is really a great and useful piece of info.
I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
This article offers clear idea in support of the new people of blogging, that truly how
to do blogging.
Form is loading...