|« Candy Bucket Birthday Cake||Pumpkin Pie »|
Scalloped Pineapple Casserole
This recipe might sound weird, but it tastes amazing. Don't let the odd list of ingredients turn you off.
Yield: 6 servings
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 cups packed white bread cubes
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and beat well.
- Stir in the pineapple and lemon juice. Fold in the bread crumbs and spoon into a 2-quart greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...