|« Peanut Butter Fudge||Lemon Logs »|
Good candy should be like art. More than just tasting good, it should look great. This fits the bill perfectly by looking stylish and tasting even better.
Yield: 81 pieces
- 1/8 tsp lemon juice
- 28g sugar
- 56g sesame seeds
- 84g dark chocolate, tempered
- 450g light chocolate, tempered
- 124g tahini
- 17g sesame seeds, toasted
- Dark chocolate for dipping
- Combine the lemon juice and sugar. Cook over low heat until the sugar is melted. Add the sesame seeds and stir together. Spread on top of parchment paper in as thin a layer as possible.
- Once the seeds have set, break into pieces. Go over them with a rolling pin to break into individual seeds. Combine with the dark chocolate and spread into a 9"x9" silicone pan. Press flat with a sheet of parchment paper.
- For the filling, combine the light chocolate with the tahini and mix well. Pour on top of the prepared base in the silicone pan and then sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Let sit until set. If needed, you can put it into the fridge for a couple minutes.
- Once set, cut into 1" squares. (If you put it in the fridge, warm it back to room temperature before cutting).
- Dip in dark chocolate up the sides, but don't cover the top.
Adapted from Chocolates & Confections.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...