|« Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies||Heavenly Chocolate Cake »|
Skillet Roasted Lemon Chicken
This is very easy to make and results in a tasty meal in a short amount of time. Plus, it gives you an excuse to use that cast iron skillet.
Yield: 7 servings
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1-2 medium lemons
- Two will give you a very strong, almost overpowering lemon flavor. You pick how much you want.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs (6-8 depending on size)
- 4-5 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp oil
- Spread the oil in the bottom of a 12" cast iron skillet.
- Zest the lemons. Set the zest aside and slice them. Lay the slices across the bottom of the skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon zest, garlic, salt, and pepper. Rub on the chicken and then lay them over the lemon slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine the potato wedges, tomtoes, green onion, rosemary, and oil. Toss until the oil has coated everything. Pour them over the chicken thighs.
- Bake at 450°F for 25-35 minutes. Check the chicken with a thermometer to ensure it's fully cooked.
- Serve chicken hot with the vegetables on the side. Don't serve the lemon slices.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...