|« Peach Strawberry Pie||Seasoned Potatoes »|
Spiced Salmon Kabobs
Gwen shares her love of salmon with these kabobs that serve up seasoned flavor straight from the grill to your mouth.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, salt, and red pepper. Set aside.
- Peel the skin off the salmon. Cut into cubes. Thread the salmon and lemon slices alternately onto bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the salmon on all sides.
- Grill for 9-10 minutes over medium heat, turning once, until the fat is released and you see a bit of "white stuff" oozing out. Serve hot.
Adapted from Bon Apetit.
Is this the first time there’s a picture of YOU in your blog! :P
It’s not the first picture of me, but you’re right that I’m not frequently on my blog. Nobody wants to see my ugly mug :)
Form is loading...