|« Brownie with Strawberry Bavarois||Broccoli with Lemon Butter »|
It's like a taco salad, but with tater tots.
Yield: 6 servings
- 4 cups frozen tater tots
- 2 lbs. ground pork
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn.
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Cook the tater tots according to package directions.
- While the tots are cooking, cook the pork and onions in a skillet until cooked through. Drain the fat. Add the seasonings and water and simmer until thickened.
- In a small pot, heat the black beans.
- In another small pot, cook the corn according to package directions.
- To serve, top the tater tots with meat, beans, corn, tomatoes, and lettuce. Add cheese, salsa, and sour cream to taste.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
I still think we should name them totchoes.
Form is loading...