|« Lemon-Garlic Cream Fettuccine||Brownie with Strawberry Bavarois »|
Thai Barbecued Salmon and Chicken
This easy recipe can be tossed together in just a couple minutes and makes for a very great afternoon of grilling.
Yield: 8 servings
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup thai chili sauce
- 8 salmon fillets or chicken breasts
- In a mixing bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and chili sauce. Divide in half.
- Cook the meat on an outdoor grill, brushing liberally with half of the sauce.
- The salmon is cooked with the skin down on the grill. It's done when you see fat coming out the side, about 5 minutes.
- The chicken is cooked on the grill for 6-7 minutes per side. It's done when the inside is no longer pink.
- Serve the meat hot, right off the grill, with the reserved sauce.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
very great blog you are sharing good recipes.am inspired from your website.really nice work.
Form is loading...